Buy my works

srijeda, 21. ožujka 2012.

I Don’t Teach You Optimism – I Teach You Transcendence

"I don’t teach you optimism. In the West it is very fashionable nowadays; it is called “positive thinking.” That is a new name for optimism; the old name has become a little too out of... fashion, out-of-date. The new name is positive thinking. I don’t teach you positive thinking, because positive thinking carries the negative in its wake.

"I teach you transcendence – neither positive nor negative. Be a watcher: witness both. When there is day, witness the day, and when there is night, witness the night – and don’t get identified with either. You are neither the day nor the night; you are the transcendental consciousness. Become more and more centered there in that transcendence.
"True religion is not positive, nor is it negative. It is neither via negativa nor via positiva; it is via transcendence."

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar